LTG is a privately held Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) that brings a management team with over 50 years of combined experience providing IT engineering and financial management services to commercial and federal customers. LTG boasts both business and technology expertise. Our business-minded tech leaders focus on helping customers make better choices on IT investments. Providing a road map to help customers increase their IT return on investment (ROI) by reducing capital and operating expenses while maintaining secure and reliable services. Our customer-facing IT representatives help customers define their business goals and needs and turn them into technical requirements.
It is the policy of LTG Federal to promote the highest standards of integrity by always conducting our affairs in an honest and ethical manner and the integrity and reputation of LTG Federal depends on the honesty, fairness, and integrity in our dealings with our customers and employees.
DHS Domain Knowledge
The LTG management team has been supporting Legacy INS and DHS components since 2001 in all aspects of systems and network engineering and security. Our management team has supported multiple enterprise-wide strategic IT initiatives within DHS:
- Design and build out of the DCN Rollout, providing Day 1 network connectivity for DHS constituent agencies
- Design, deploy and manage the original ICE network visibility and QoS solution at over 1000 legacy INS sites
- Design and deploy a redundant DNS/DHCP/IPAM service infrastructure for ICE extranet connectivity
- Provided Juniper firewall and Infoblox training
- Project management, interoperability and functional testing and technical design support for migrating the ICE network from a Cisco Layer 2/3 switch platform to an Enterasys Layer 2/3 switch platform
- Project management, and firewall engineering design support for the migration of over 100 ICE extranet connections to the DHS OneNet Steward
We have managed the configuration management of enterprise local and wide area networks, Tier 3 help desk support, and network design, implementation and testing. We’ve worked closely with NOC and SOC components to coordinate network build outs, upgrades and installations including troubleshooting and transition. Our DHS support has included providing a customer advocacy role for components to the DHS parent agency managed service providers such as the DHS Wide Area Network service provider (US Customs and Border Protection), the DHS Communications Working Group, carrier managed service providers (Sprint, AT&T and Verizon) as well as the Data Center managed services providers. This has included reviewing and advising on WAN architecture design changes, escalating and monitoring service desk tickets with service providers as required, and creating and supporting change requests with appropriate managed service providers.